Happy Easter images 2018: Easter is celebrated world wide on Sunday and we call it Easter Sunday.Christians celebrate Easter because Easter Sunday is the day of Jesus Christ’s resurrection.Here we have a collection of Best HD Easter Images,Pictures and Wallpapers for Easter to share the Easter joy with your friends and family.You can download the images by just right click and save as.
Now a days people started using many Internet services and they are most active in social networks like Facebook,Twitter,Whatsapp and pinterest like other service.So here we have listed out some of the best HD Happy Easter Pictures to Download.These Easter bunny images,Funny images, Jesus Christ Easter images, pictures, photos and wallpapers can be shared anywhere.
Also Check: Easter Monday Wallpapers
Happy Easter Images 2018
Easter Day is celebrated in Remembrance of Resurrection of Jesus Christ from death. That is why this day is also called as Resurrection Day or Resurrection Sunday. And in 2018 resurrection Sunday is coming on April 1st. So the world is going to celebrate Easter 2018 or resurrection Sunday 2018 on April 1st.
Happy Easter Wallpapers HD Free Download
10 Best Happy Easter Bible Verses
- Acts 3:15 15 You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead. We are witnesses of this.
- Acts 4:33 33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all
- John 11:25 25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
- Mark 15: 32 32 Let this Messiah, this king of Israel, come down now from the cross, that we may see and believe.” Those crucified with him also heaped insults on him.
- Romans 8:34 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.
- Ephesians 1:20 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms,
- Philippians 2:8 8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!
- Colossians 1:13-14 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
10 Best Easter Quotes, Wishes
I dug around to find these famous Easter quotes. A few I had heard before but didn’t know who had said them. I love seeing how so many famous people have had their own unique thoughts about Easter.
I am an historian, I am not a believer, but I must confess as a historian that this penniless preacher from Nazareth is irrevocably the very center of history. Jesus Christ is easily the most dominant figure in all history. ~H.G. Wells
I am within the mark when I say that all the armies that ever marched, and all the navies that ever were built, and all the parliaments that ever sat, and all the kings that ever reigned, put together, have not affected the life of man upon this earth as powerfully as has that One Solitary Life. ~James C. Hefley
I have read in Plato and Cicero sayings that are very wise and very beautiful; but I never read in either of them: “Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden.” ~Augustine
No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life. ~Albert Einstein
You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God; or else a madman or something worse. You can shut Him up for a fool, you can spit at Him and kill him as a demon; or you can fall at His feet and call Him Lord and God. But let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to. ~C.S. Lewis
All heaven is interested in the cross of Christ, all hell terribly afraid of it, while men are the only beings who more or less ignore its meaning. ~Oswald Chambers
The biggest fact about Joseph’s tomb was that it wasn’t a tomb at all – it was a room for a transient. Jesus just stopped there…on His way back to glory. ~Herbert Booth Smith
The stone was rolled away from the door, not to permit Christ to come out, but to enable the disciples to go in. ~Peter Marshall
What reason have atheists for saying that we cannot rise again? That what has never been, should be, or that what has been, should be again? Is it more difficult to come into being than to return to it. ~Blaise Pascal