Happy Easter images 2019: Easter is celebrated worldwide on Sunday and we call it Easter Sunday. Christians celebrate Easter because Easter Sunday is the day of Jesus Christ’s resurrection. Here we have a collection of Best HD Easter Images,Pictures and Wallpapers for Easter to share the Easter joy with your friends and family. You can download the images by just right click and save as.
Nowadays people started using many Internet services and they are most active in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Pinterest like another service. So here we have listed out some of the best HD Happy Easter Pictures to Download. These Easter bunny images, Funny images, Jesus Christ Easter images, pictures, photos and wallpapers can be shared anywhere.
Also Check: Easter Monday Wallpapers
Happy Easter Images 2019
Easter Day is celebrated in Remembrance of Resurrection of Jesus Christ from death. That is why this day is also called Resurrection Day or Resurrection Sunday. And in 2019 resurrection Sunday is coming on April 21st. So the world is going to celebrate Easter 2019 or resurrection Sunday 2018 on April 21st.
Happy Easter Wallpapers HD Free Download
10 Best Happy Easter Bible Verses
- Acts 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
- Acts 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
- John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
- Mark 15: 32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.
- Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
- Ephesians 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ when he raised him from the dead and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
- Philippians 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
- Colossians 1:13-14 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
10 Best Easter Quotes, Wishes
I dug around to find these famous Easter quotes. A few I had heard before but didn’t know who had said them. I love seeing how so many famous people have had their own unique thoughts about Easter.
I am an historian, I am not a believer, but I must confess as a historian that this penniless preacher from Nazareth is irrevocably the very center of history. Jesus Christ is easily the most dominant figure in all history. ~H.G. Wells
I am within the mark when I say that all the armies that ever marched, and all the navies that ever were built, and all the parliaments that ever sat, and all the kings that ever reigned, put together, have not affected the life of man upon this earth as powerfully as has that One Solitary Life. ~James C. Hefley
I have read in Plato and Cicero sayings that are very wise and very beautiful; but I never read in either of them: “Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden.” ~Augustine
No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life. ~Albert Einstein
You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God; or else a madman or something worse. You can shut Him up for a fool, you can spit at Him and kill him as a demon; or you can fall at His feet and call Him Lord and God. But let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to. ~C.S. Lewis
All heaven is interested in the cross of Christ, all hell terribly afraid of it, while men are the only beings who more or less ignore its meaning. ~Oswald Chambers
The biggest fact about Joseph’s tomb was that it wasn’t a tomb at all – it was a room for a transient. Jesus just stopped there…on His way back to glory. ~Herbert Booth Smith
The stone was rolled away from the door, not to permit Christ to come out, but to enable the disciples to go in. ~Peter Marshall
What reason have atheists for saying that we cannot rise again? That what has never been, should be, or that what has been, should be again? Is it more difficult to come into being than to return to it. ~Blaise Pascal