Google Account Manager is an Android Application which will let you for the Bypass Factory Reset Protection. As we all know that Android is the most popular operating system for smartphone. In order to access smartphone of Android, One must log in it with their Google accounts. Gmail Account or Google account is one such that it can access the smartphone as well as store the data in the Google accounts. Whenever you change your device or smartphone, you still can have the same apps or data which you were earlier used in your old device with the help of Google account. This Google Account Manager APK was developed by Google Company.
Google Account Manager APK
Here comes the Google Account Manager APK which manages the Factory Reset. That is whenever You try to Factory Reset in your smartphone, It will automatically ask for the Google account Username and Password to process. Once you set the details of Username and Password then it proceeds. If you forget the credentials, then? Is there any solution for this? Of course Yes. Google Account Manager APK will give the solution for the problem.
Features of Google Account Manager APK
- Completely Safe as the APK is from Google(Official).
- Free to download.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to navigate.
- Compatible with all the android versions.
- Fast and secure.
- Easy to download.
- Installation is simple.
- Safe with the data.
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection.
Google Account Manager APK File Information
Name of the APK: Google Account Manager
Size of the File: 7.9MB
Developer: Google LLC.
Operating System: Android.
Required Version: Android Marshmallow 6.0
Required RAM: 512MB
Google Account Manager APK Supported Devices
- Google Nexus (All Variants)
- Google Pixel Phones (All Variants)
- Samsung Galaxy (Samsung C9, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6/S7/S8/Edge, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, Samsung J7 2017, Samsung On5, On6, On7, On8, On9, Samsung Galaxy A5, A6, A7, A8, A9, Samsung C7, Samsung C9 Pro)
- Sony Xperia
Download and Install Google Account Manager APK
Before downloading the Google Account Manager APK file. Please make sure that you have enabled Unknown sources in your settings.
How to enable unknown sources in settings?
- Goto settings of your mobile.
- Scroll down and click on Additional settings.
- Open Privacy.
- Click on Unknown sources to enable
By enabling the Unknown sources, it allows receiving any files from third-party. As a default, It would be in a disabled state.
Follow the steps to download and Install Google Account Manager APK
- Click on the download button to download Google Account Manager APK.
- Usually, the downloading app takes some time as it completely depends on the size of the file and the speed of the Internet.
- After the app is downloaded, open it and click install.
- Open the app and enter the details asked and select the method to verify.
- One can only use one account itself on a single smartphone but with this Application, you can use additional accounts with a single device.
- You can enter the details of the additional accounts and go for verification.
- This synchronizes every account every time and works on the device perfectly.